Monday 1 April 2013

Introduction to Megan's Howrse Help

"Hi, I'm Megan, also known on Howrse as 'megan.' I am an active player who buys passes and knows her way around the game. So I thought I'd let you in to all the ins and outs of horses. Whether you are completely experience or a newbie, this website will be tonnes of fun!"

What is this website?

This website will cover all aspects of Howrse, including BLUPping, breeding,  trading, promotions and news. Not only will it help you but it will also give some give aways and competitions which will keep you hooked.


How often will you update it?

I'm hoping to update the website at least every other day. Of course, there may be times where I update it once a week, but it will be regularly updated. 

I want to become involved in this website

I'm always looking for new fresh ideas on what to post on the website, so if you PM me on Howrse, I'll post it on my website and give you credit! There are also some forums, where I monitor the comments so it will be family friendly! 

I hope that you will be visiting soon!
~Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment